It is not necessary to carve it on the stone… but maybe we can print this memo and attach it on the fridge: what is important is to read and put into practice!
1. Stay a healthy weight all of your life.
2. Keep physically active every day.
3. Limit your intake of foods high in calories and avoid sweetened drinks.
4. Base your diet mainly on foods of vegetable origin, with non-industrially refined cereals and pulses in every meal, and a wide variety of non-starch vegetables and fruit.
5. Limit your intake of red meat and avoid processed meat.
6. Limit your intake of alcoholic drinks.
7. Limit your intake of salt and of foods preserved in salt. Avoid foods contaminated by moulds.
8. Ensure a sufficient intake of all essential nutrients through food.
9. Breastfeed babies for at least six months.
10. Do not use tobacco.